Vineeth joined OLI in March 2018 as the global leader for sales, marketing, product and portfolio strategy, as well as client success and support functions. Vineeth Ram’s role at OLI will be to scale and grow the existing business while also transforming OLI to accelerate digital transformation in the industrial markets with electrolyte chemistry-based data analytics, insights and intelligence.
With graduate degrees in engineering and business, Vineeth has over two decades of leadership experience in strategy, marketing, business development and general management in industrial and technology industries. He has consistently driven revenue growth faster than the market, enabled significant market share gain and transformed organizations to become more solutions driven and client focused. Most recently, he was a Vice President of Global Marketing at Hewlett Packard Enterprise. His prior experience includes leadership roles at Emerson, Panduit Corp, IBM, Dell and 3M.
Areas of Expertise
- Go-to-market strategy and execution
- Product portfolio marketing and management
- Change management and transformation, mergers & acquisition
- Simulation, modeling, big data analytics and AI
- Partner and ecosystem marketing
- Strategy and planning
- The University of Texas at Austin, McCombs School of Business, MBA
- The Pennsylvania State University, State College, Graduate Studies in Materials Science
- Wright State University, Dayton OH M.S. Systems Engineering
- College of Engineering, Guindy, Chennai India
- B.E. Mechanical Engineering